Atala search a Web developer freelance / digital marketing freelance with VAT number
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design & develop landing pages, websites and banners of Atala in accordance with the guideline of the Company.
- Upgrade landing pages by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new solutions
- Managing the b2b and the e-commerce platforms.
- Contributing to the definition of the digital and creative strategy in order to meet the company objectives.
- Monitoring the social media and implementing the digital activities.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences.
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites.
- Managing and developing the Facebook community.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design.
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.).
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM and Performance display.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing with focus on customer engagement and acquisition.
- Strong organisational and time managements skills.
- Fluent in english (written & spoken) in essential.
- Passion for cycling is a plus.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org